Tuesday, 6 September 2016

New school, new challenges, new adventure

So in July I handed in my keys at Green Lane, said my goodbyes and left the grand city of Bradford behind.  I've had a wonderful 5 years there.  I started in my NQT year and worked my way to leading the Nursery.  I've met some wonderful staff, parents and children and it was sad to say goodbye, but I needed a change and my stress levels were peaking.

My new school is a world away. Its a far more rural school in the outskirts of Leeds (and ten minutes from my house!)  It brings with it a whole new set of challenges.  But more on those through the year.

I've put together a collection of photos from my new class below: Its a very different space to my old Nursery. Its about 90 years younger and much smaller - but thats not a bad thing.

























No comments:

Post a Comment